Career and Technical Education
The technical teacher education programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
This degree will prepare teachers for positions in industrial education specialty areas such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, agriculture and information technologies.
This high-demand program prepares teachers for middle and high schools. These diverse teaching fields have numerous employment opoprtunities in Kentucky and surrounding states.
Career and Technical Education (B.S.)
- Agriculture Education - Suggested Curriculum Guide
- Engineering/Technology Education - Suggested Curriculum Guide
- Occupational Training & Development - Suggested Curriculum Guide
- Technical Education - Suggested Curriculum Guide
Career and Technical Education (A.A.S.) - Suggested Curriculum Guide
Certification - Career and Technical Education Professional Certification
Endorsement - Instructional Computer Technology
The Department of Applied Engineering and Technology also offers Master of Science Degree (M.S.) programs in:
- Career and Technical Education
- Agriculture Education Option
- Technology Education Option
- Technical Education Administration Option
- Occupational Training and Development Option
- Applied Engineering and Technology Management
- Construction Management Option
- Applied Engineering and Technology Management Option