Career and Technical Education
The technical teacher education programs are accredited by the Council for for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.
This degree will prepare teachers for positions in industrial education specialty areas such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, agriculture and information technologies.
This high-demand program prepares teachers for middle and high schools. These diverse teaching fields have numerous employment opportunities in Kentucky and surrounding states.
Career and Technical Education (B.S.)
- Agriculture Education - Suggested Curriculum Guide
- Engineering/Technology Education - Suggested Curriculum Guide
- Occupational Training & Development - Suggested Curriculum Guide
- Technical Education - Suggested Curriculum Guide
Career and Technical Education (A.A.S.) - Suggested Curriculum Guide
Dr. Steve Fardo - Teacher Educator
Dr. Michael McDermott - Agriculture Education
The Department of Applied Engineering and Technology also offers Master of Science Degree (M.S.) programs in:
- Career and Technical Education
- Agriculture Education Option
- Technology Education Option
- Technical Education Administration Option
- Occupational Training and Development Option
- Technology Management
- Agriculture OperationsAgriculture Education Option
- Engineering Operations
- Construction Management
- Cyber Systems Technology Security