Applied Engineering Management
The AEM Program is accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering - ATMAE
This program prepares graduates for many supervisory and technical management positions in industry. These positions may be in such areas as production supervision, product development, quality control, maintenance supervision, project management, production control and related areas.
Graduates will be able to relate terminology, techniques and methodology to applied technical managerial concepts; demonstrate the ability to formulate and apply technical problem solving and managerial concepts; be able to apply the concepts of mathematics and the physical sciences to solve technical problems.
Applied Engineering Managment (B.S.) - Suggested Curriculum Guide
- Applied Engineering Concentration - Suggested Curriculum Guide
The Department of Applied Engineering and Technology also offers Master of Science Degree (M.S.) programs in:
- Career and Technical Education
- Agriculture Education Option
- Technology Education Option
- Technical Education Administration Option
- Occupational Training and Development Option
- Applied Engineering and Technology Management
- Construction Management Option
- Applied Engineering and Technology Management Option